Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's Been A While

Did you miss me?
Sorry for dropping off the planet.
I'm actually finally in a show and that has taken up most of my time (THANK GOODNESS!) We are open and running through the 26th of February you should come and see it.
Much Ado About Nothing at Second Story Repertory at Redmond Town Center.
Fridays and Saturdays 8pm, Sunday the 13th and 20th at 2pm.
Tickets are $25 for Adults $19 for Seniors/Students/Educators.

Besides that what can I tell you? I've officially been made Assistant Manager at Kitchen N Things along with my already fantastic job of wine buyer, the wine section is slowly growing each month and its very exciting.

I turn 33 on the 16th. 3 is my favorite number, in numerology it is the most "playful" number and very creative. In Many religions it is a power number. It's going to be a good year.

I've been on the extreme side of broke... really cramps a girls style let me tell you.. so my food, theatre and other adventures have been sparse, Grocery Outlet is my new best friend, let me tell you... But I dream of Elemental at Gasworks.... J Sushi and all those lovely places I long to haunt again... some day. Drink amazing wine and eat delicious food, travel.

One of my distributors has been at me to write more, so I promise I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment