Friday, May 31, 2013

Why yes I'm a bit of a geek

My uncle and I went to see Star Trek today and I must say I had to do my very best to not jump up and down like a giddy child the whole time. I LOVED IT.
I'm in love with both Zachary Quinto (I know he's gay... I have a long history of crushes on gay men... it's ok) and Benedict Cumberbatch.  I wish their fight had been choreographed/shot differently so it could have been seen better because it looked pretty awesome, that's really my only complaint on the whole movie.

I also bounced up and down in my chair for real during the superman preview.

I've never read comics... so why it is I enjoy the movie adaptions of comics so much, I cannot tell you. But I do.

Lord of the Rings, Hobbit, Avengers, Iron Man, Spider Man, Doctor Who, Sherlock etc etc
I also love things like Downton Abbey, Rosemary and Thyme, anything Shakespeare.....

Also In poking about on Blogger I discovered I can view where people have viewed my blog from... my all time history is:

United States
1186
Germany
54
Canada
40
Russia
34
Australia
12
South Korea
12
France
6
United Kingdom
6
China
4
Belarus
3

Rather baffling honestly. I hope I've proved interesting. To my knowledge I don't know anyone in Russia, Germany, South Korea, France, China or Belarus...

I have a goal to travel the world and explore other cultures... I suppose its a start to have my words do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment