Sunday, April 6, 2014



Spring is a perfect time for a cleanse! Not just of your home but of your body! A little over a week ago I got introduced to DoTerra Pure Essential oils. I'm in love with them. 1. They smell really good. 2. I firmly believe in the healing benefits to be gained through pure essential oils. 3. These are the highest quality oils on the market. They are tested rigorously for purity.

In the one week of use I have noticed a remarkable improvement in my mood (despite having a really tough week), my energy and my mental clarity.  I've been using melaleuca (tea tree) on blemishes and they are clearing up in half the time.

My DoTerra friend and mentor is putting on a  Spring Cleanse!!! If you want to jump start your spring and summer in  a healthy way. Sign up! Tell her Dionysus Daughter ... (otherwise known as Erica Neils) sent you.



No comments:

Post a Comment