Dear Readers,
Thank you, whoever you may be, for reading my blog. I know I don't post as often as I should... sorry about that. I will try to be better.
I'm moving to L.A. in a very short 7 1/2 weeks... I'm freaking out right now about the enormity of the change and the expense. I'm getting professional Headshots taken in Seattle in 4 weeks, by the amazing John Ulman who I think is brilliant and really knows his stuff. It's an investment... as is the professional hair and makeup I'm looking to have done with it. All in cost for this investment is going to be around $600... just for the shoot, hair and makeup. Eeek! Still... sometimes you have to invest in your dreams and I hope it will prove a wise investment.
If you are feeling generous and want to contribute to me chasing my dreams I would be ever so grateful!
Contribute to Erica's Dreams and be the most awesome person ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment